Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Why am I Hemorrhaging?

Anna Pavlova in the Fokine/Saint-Saëns The Dyi...Image via Wikipedia

Gram Parsons – Rock musician – Told that his drug abuse would kill him
Death is a warm cloak and old friend. I regard death as something that comes up on a roulette wheel every once in a while.

Boris Pasternak – Russian novelist
Goodbye --- why am I hemorrhaging?

Anna Pavlova – prima ballerina
Get my swan costume ready.

Charles Willson Peale – American painter
Peale – “Sybilla, feel my pulse.”
Daughter – “I can’t feel any.”
Peale – “I thought not.”

Count Pestel – Russina revolutionary after the rope broke on the first attempt to hang him –
Stupid country, where they do not even know how to hang.

Sir John Philby – Arabic scholar
God, I’m bored.

Pablo Picasso – painter
Drink to me.

No comments: