Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pigs Always get Slaughtered

The Alchymist, In Search of the Philosopher’s ...Image via Wikipedia

Credit is a system whereby a person who can’t pay gets another person who can’t pay to guarantee that he can pay. – Charles Dickens

I have discovered the philosopher’s stone that turns everything into gold: It is, “pay as you go.” – John Randolph

Nowadays, people can be divided into three classes – the Haves, the Have-nots, and the Have-Not-Paid-for-What-They-Haves. – Earl Wilson

If it isn’t the sheriff it’s the finance company. I’ve got more attachments on me than a vacuum cleaner. - John Barrymore

It is not the return on my investment that I’m concerned about; it is the return of my investment. – Will Rogers

Never invest in anything that eats or needs repainting. – Billy Rose

Bulls can make money.
Bears can make money.
Pigs always get slaughtered. – American Business Saying


No comments: