Sunday, September 13, 2009

when there’s something wrong with the story – my butt begins to itch.

Help Save Ted the Traveling Bear!Image by antonkawasaki via Flickr

Harry Cohn – 1891-1958 – The second most despised producer in Hollywood (Louis B Mayer was the most despised)

I don’t have ulcers; I give them.

Seventy-five per cent of the ideas that people try to sell me are no good. If I turn down every idea at the outset, that makes me right seventy-five per cent of the time. That’s not a bad average.

She’s got talent and personality. Give me two years, and I’ll make her an overnight star.

If you want to send a message, use Western Union.

I always know when there’s something wrong with the story – my butt begins to itch.

Herman J. Mankiewicz about Harry Cohn:
Imagine – the whole world wired to Harry Cohn’s ass!

Norma Kransna about Harry Cohn:
I wish to be cremated when I die and my ashes to be thrown in Harry Cohn’s face.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: