Sunday, September 27, 2009

Creatures with Two Legs and Eight Hands

The Walk to Save Great DanesImage by Warchild via Flickr

If you don’t have an orgasm daily, you become very nervous, very uptight. I do anyway. – Linda Lovelace

In Hungary acting is a profession. In America it’s a decision. – Bela Lugosi

Three by Jane Mansfield
I love candlelight, music, artistic things, squirrels, and rabbits, my Great Dane, and my pink jaguar.

I got married, and we had a baby nine months and ten seconds later.

Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.

One of the good things about getting older is that you find you’re more interesting than most of the people you meet. – Lee Marvin

Listen, I got three expressions: looking left, looking right, and looking straight ahead. – Robert Mitchum

I’ve never been an actor – and I’ve got seventy movies to prove it. – Robert Mitchum


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: