Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I Suck My Thumb - a Lot

22.09.2009 HerbstanfangImage by Harald52 via Flickr

How does it feel to be a star? I suck my thumb a lot. – Julie Andrews

Success is the result of a collective hallucination stimulated by the artist. – Charles Aznavour

Many a man owes his success to his first wife – and his second wife to his success. – Jim Backus

I’m going back to New York, where an over-sized bosom doesn’t take priority over reading your lines. – Anne Bankcroft

Best to have failure happen early. It wakes up the phoenix bird in you. – Anne Baxter

Happiness is good health a- and a bad memory. – Ingrid Bergman

I can say “whiz the” or I can say “with zee.” But “with the” is impossible! – Charles Boyer

I’m not one of my favorite actors – Charles Bronson


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: