Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I’m not mean, I’m Scottish

9-22 shot of the nightImage by duane.schoon via Flickr

Girls have an unfair advantage over men. If they can’t get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb. – Yul Brynner

I’m not mean, I’m Scottish. – Sean Connery

But in the end, all we hope to reach is a high standard of compromise. – Joseph Cotton

I hope that in a few years I’ll have enough security so I can drive around in an old battered station wagon if I want to. – Tony Curtis

All men are Arabs. – Catherine Deneuve

Virtue isn’t photogenic. – Kirk Douglas

Be nice to people on your way up because you meet ‘em on your way down. – Jimmy Durante

There’s nothing wrong with glamorizing the gun. – Clint Eastwood


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: