Friday, September 25, 2009

Frankenstein and My Fair Lady Are the Same Story!

Image of Lena Soderberg used in many image pro...Image via Wikipedia

I don’t really know who I am. Quite possibly, I do not exist at all. – Alex Guinness

Some of my best moments are spent with me. – Laurence Harvey

I’m leaving this turmoil for the tranquility of war. – Sterling Hayden

Jewellery takes peoples minds off your wrinkles. – Sonja Henie

I found the greatest sleeping pill in the world; this script. – William Holden

Frankenstein and My Fair Lady are really the same story. – William Holden

I need a script to order a sandwich. – Rock Hudson

If you’re fourteen and reading this, take solace: you probably look a lot better than you think. And nobody looks like Miss January. – Margot Kidder (about her appearance in Playboy)


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: