Monday, September 28, 2009

A Cross Between Two Pounds of Halibut and an Explosion in an Od Cothes Closet

Atlantic halibut (Hippoglossus hippoglossus) o...Image via Wikipedia

Three by Maria Montez
My pectures are getting nakeder and nakeder.

My legs are so good pipple theenk they must be American.

Each time I look in mirror, I vant to scream; I am so beautiful.

“Oh, if only I was a star!” the girls used to say. I never said that. I said, “When I’m a star - ” – Colleen Moore

Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age. – Jeanne Moreau

To age well it helps to have two things: fame and money. – Jeanne Moreau

I have often thought it might very well appear in my obituary or on my tombstone or somewhere that, “Here lies Paul Newman who died a complete failure because his eyes suddenly turned brown.” – Paul Newman

I once described my face as a cross between two pounds of halibut and an explosion in an old clothes closet. – David Niven



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: