Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Main Thing is Not to Let Go of the Vine

Cropped screenshot of the trailer for the film...Image via Wikipedia

The secret of a happy life is to accept change gracefully. – James Stewart

An actor is successful when he can create a character with the minimum of gesture and words. That is what I strive for. – Donald Sutherland

I never allow myself to be bored, because boredom is aging. If you live in the past you grow old, and dull, and dusty. It’s very nice, of course, to be young and beautiful; but there are other qualities, thank God. – Dame Marie Tempest

I remember when I was three and unknown Shirley Temple

A confirmed bachelor is a guy who believes in wine, women, and so long. I’m a confirmed bachelor. – John Travolta

The main thing is not to let go of the vine.Johnny Weissmuller

It seems the brighter you are, the deeper the hole you get into. – Tuesday Weld

You can pick out actors by the glazed look that comes into their eyes when the conversation wanders away from themselves. – Michael Wilding



No comments: