Thursday, September 24, 2009

Never Dally with a Scandinavian

Mia FarrowMia Farrow via last.fm

You don’t need nudity. A real actress should have her clothes on. Besides, you should leave something to the imagination. – Anita Ekberg

If I weren’t doing what I’m doing now, the actress thing, the star business, if you want to call it that, whatever it is, I’d be in an asylum. – Mia Farrow

The rest of my life will be devoted to women and litigation. – Errol Flynn

Son, it isn’t what they say about you – it’s what they whisper about you. – Errol Flynn

Deep down, I’m pretty superficial. – Ava Gardner

I’ve made fifty-five movies. I’d say forty of them were dreadful, and the four I made in Hollywood were probably the most dreadful of all. – Vittorio Gasman

Never marry or even dally with a Scandinavian – it’s the latitude.Hermione Gingold

I got all the schooling an actress needs. That is, I learned to write enough to sign contracts. – Hermione Gingold


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: