Sunday, September 26, 2010

Known by the Company He Merges

Daily Bread Stone 09Image via WikipediaBusiness underlies everything in our national life, including our spiritual life. Witness the fact that in the Lord’s Prayer, the first petition is for daily bread. No one can worship God or love his neighbor on an empty stomach. – Thomas Woodrow Wilson



People of the same trade seldom meet together but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public or in some diversion to raise prices. – Adam Smith



My father always told me that businessmen were sons of bitches. – John F. Kennedy



Running a business is no trouble at all as long as it is not yours. – anonymous



It is not by any means certain that a man’s business is the most important thing he has to do. – Robert Louis Stevenson



My own business always bores me to death; I prefer other people’s. – Oscar Wilde



A man is known by the company he merges. – Leonard Louis Levenson


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: