Wednesday, December 30, 2009

She’s Descended From a Long Line her Mother Listened to

DivorceImage via Wikipedia

The honeymoon is over when he phones that he’ll be late for supper – and she has already left a note that it’s in the refrigerator. – Bill Lawrence

When I was born my mother was terribly disappointed. Not that she wanted a girl – she wanted a divorce. – Woody Allen

Why do Jewish divorces cost so much? Because they’re worth it. – Henny Youngman

I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender. – Rodney Dangerfield

She’s descended from a long line her mother listened to. – Gypsy Rose Lee

You don’t know a woman till you’ve met her in court. – Norman Mailer

She cried and the judge wiped her tears with my check book. – Tommy Manville

I don’t think I’ll get married again. I’ll just find a woman I don’t like and give her a house. – Lewis Grizzard



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: