Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It Wasn’t Exactly a Divorce – I was Traded

Errol Flynn's coffin on Los Angeles Union Stat...Image via Wikipedia

Errol Flynn died on a 70-foot boat with a 17-year-old girl. Walter has always wanted to go that way, but he’s going to settle for a 17-footer with a 70-year-old. – Betty Cronkite

Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now, I have six children and no theories. – John Wilmot

The most dangerous food is wedding cake. – American proverb

Marriage is the only adventure open to the cowardly. – Voltaire

All any woman asks of her husband is that he loves her and obey her commandments. – John W. Raper

Never confuse “I love you” with “I want to marry you.” – Cleveland Amory

It wasn’t exactly a divorce – I was traded. – Tim Conway


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: