Sunday, December 27, 2009

Rarely, if ever, do they Forgive them

Photo taken of Clarence Darrow (left) and Will...Image via Wikipedia

If you want to see what children can do, you must stop giving them things. – Norman Douglas

The worst misfortune that can happen to an ordinary man is to have an extraordinary father. – anonymous

When I look at my children, I often wish I had remained a virgin. – Lillian Carter

The first half of our live is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children. – Clarence Darrow

Don’t take up a man’s time talking about the smartness of your children; he wants to talk to you about the smartness of his children. – Ed Howe

Children begin by loving their parents. After a time they judge them. Rarely, if ever, do they forgive them. – Oscar Wilde

When I grow up I want to be a little boy. – Joseph Heller



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: