Saturday, August 29, 2009

Darkly Comical Hollywood Quotes

Green AcresImage via Wikipedia


The Gabors – The Hungarian born mother (Jolie)and two daughters (Eva and Zsa Zsa (my favorite from Green Acres – a situation comedy dying to be re-created). Eva wrote and autobiography – Orchids and Salami (you can’t make this stuff up)

Jolie
It’s as easy to fall in love with a rich man as with a poor man.(and certainly more profitable)

There are no wrinkles on the heart.

Zsa Zsa

Sure, dollink. Come back and see me after my next marriage.

Conrad Hilton and I had one thing in common. We both wanted his money.

I never hated a man enough to give him back his diamonds. Money? It’s expendable.

Husbands are like fires. They go out when left unattended.

A girl must marry for love, and keep on marrying until she finds it.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: