Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Symptom That a Nervous Breakdown is on its Way

Rubbing my ass after getting electro shock therapyImage by Kinky Kristina via Flickr

If you have two jobs and you’re rich you have diversified interests. If you have two jobs and you’re poor, you’re moonlighting. – Anonymous

About the only thing on a farm that has an easy time is the dog. – Ed Howe

When you have a number of disagreeable duties to perform always do the most disagreeable first. – Josiah Quincy

Nobody works as hard for his money as the man who marries it. – Fred McKinney

It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. – Muhamman Ali

My mistake was buying stock in the company. Now I worry about the lousy work I’m turning out. – Marvin Townsend

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one’s work is terribly important. – Bertrand Russell



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: