Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another Inch and it Would have been Adultery

The silver liningImage by dewet via Flickr

When people asked me what I did for a living, I told them, “I do pilots.” They all thought I was a stewardess. – Suzanne Somers

He and I had an office so tiny that an inch smaller and it would have been adultery. – Dorothy Parker

When the going gets tough, everyone leaves. – Lynch‘s Law

The difference between a job and a career is the difference between 40 and 60 hours a week. – Robert Frost

If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it wouldn’t seem wonderful at all. – Michelangelo

Use your best judgment at all times. – Entire contents of Nordstrom’s policy manual

Every crowd has a silver lining. – P.T. Barnum



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: