Monday, October 4, 2010

Is Chapter Eleven the result of following the Ten Commandments?

Sex Workers Rights ProtestImage by Eliya via FlickrOur accounting department is the office that has the little red box on the wall saying, “In case of emergency break glass.” And inside are two tickets to Brazil. – Robert Orben




Auditors are the people who go in after the war is lost and bayonet the wounded. – P. Rubin



If my business was legitimate, I would deduct a substantial percentage for depreciation of my body. – Xaviera Hollander



Budgeting is a system of additions and subtractions more honored in breach than in observance. – Eugene E. Brussell



I don’t know how much money I’ve got. I did ask the accountant how much it came to. I wrote it down on a bit of paper but I’ve lost the bit of paper. – John Lennon



Did you ever hear of a kid playing accountant – even if he wanted to be one. – Jackie Mason



Is Chapter Eleven the result of following the Ten Commandments? – anonymous




No comments: