Monday, August 23, 2010

Around the World in Seven Years

A lone tree is a monument to its tenacity to s...Image by Garry - www.visionandimagination.com via FlickrLet me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity. – Louis Pasteur




Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance. He that shall walk, with vigor, three hours a day, will pass, in seven years, a space equal to the circumference of the globe. – Samuel Johnson



Fall seven times, stand up eight. – Japanese Proverb



To persevere trusting in what hopes he has is courage in a man. The coward despairs. – Euripides



There is nothing in the world I wouldn’t do for Hope, and there is nothing he wouldn’t do for me. We spend our lives doing nothing for each other. – Bing Crosby



There are black sheep in every flock. – Proverb



Men do not change their characters by uniting with one another, nor does their patience in the presence of obstacles increase with their strength. – Alexis de Tocqueville


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: