Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Spiro T. Agnew - I will never put my hand in your pockets, and that's the truth

USS Kroonland (ID # 1541) The Commanding Offic...Image via Wikipedia
I have often been accused of putting my foot in my mouth, but I will never put my hand in your pockets. – Spiro T. Agnew




It is now known – that men enter local politics solely as a result of being unhapily married. – Northcote C. Parkinson



I learned one thing in politics. If you go into it – then sooner or later you have to compromise. You either compromise or get out. – Hugh Sloan



Politics has got so expensive that it takes lots of money to even get beat with. – Will Rogers



An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought. – Simon cameron



The longer I am in office, the more infallible I appear to myself. – Henry Kissinger



More men have been elected between Sundown and Sunup than ever were elected between Sunup and Sundown. – Will Rogers

No comments: