Friday, May 7, 2010

It's Hard to put up with the Annoyance of a Good Example

IT IS IN YOUR SELF-INTEREST TO FIND A WAY TO B...Image by fish2000 via Flickr

Where observation is concerned, chance favors only the prepared mind. – Louis Pasteur

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do. – Andrew Carnegie

If self-interest is your goal, you don’t understand the problem. You also don’t know the law: Give to get. – Jeffrey G. Allen

The president of our company says he’s surrounded by yes men. He told me so himself, and I agreed with him. – Anonymous

Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example. – Mark Twain

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. – Albert Einstein

All empty souls tend to extreme opinion. – William Butler Yeats


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: